HORUS 600 is an advanced videodermatoscopy / videocapillaroscopy system compliant with Legislative Decree 81/2008. Thanks to the total ergonomics and compactness of the trolley, it allows working in any condition in absolute compliance with the provisions of the law.
• 22 “touch-screen monitor adjustable in height, inclination and rotation.
• Adjustable worktop with locking system that guarantees the maintenance of the chosen position.
• Removable keyboard with variable inclination and soft pad-holder bearing.
• Double antistatic rubber wheels with pedal lock.
• Integrated UPS (optional) for quick advice in the lane and for not interrupting work in the absence of current.
• Export of images to CD-DVD and pen-drive.
• Predisposition for network connection.
ERGONOMICS … AT YOUR FEET
Thanks to the ergonomics of the handpiece, the compact dimensions and the low weight, the Horus dermatoscope allows you to work for a long time without straining your wrist. Moreover, its dimensions allow it to reach any anatomical district. The commands of “stop” and “save” image are managed by a double pedal (also available wireless) that allows to work completely free hands.
The Horus trolley-mounted systems are equipped with integrated supports to prevent accidental drops of the probe during the inactivity phases. HS 600 allows the housing of two probes simultaneously.
TOUCH-FRIENDLY SOFTWARE AND INTERFACE
The Horus software, simple and intuitive, adapt to the needs of the operator and represent effective solutions for the complete digital management of visits. The HS 600 also features a monitor with a high-sensitivity multi-finger touch screen system and, thanks to the touch-friendly interface of our software, visits become much faster and easier to manage.